Best Practice Recommendations
- Shared micromobility administrations ought to be simply permitted to work in the public option to proceed with lawful authorization (for example permit, grant, contract) from the city or significant neighborhood government. Businesses like rent scooters in honolulu are getting more familiar.
- The city should claim all authority to:
- End grants whenever, for due cause, incorporating causes not determined in the administrative arrangement, and require the administrator to eliminate their whole armada of vehicles from city roads.
- Limit the number of organizations working (for example cap the number of grants or licenses given, or potentially issue selective agreements, allows, or licenses).
- Limit the number of vehicles that any singular organization can convey, for every grant premise.
- Preclude explicit organizations from working in the public option to proceed in light of lead or earlier direct (for example assuming an organization sends gear before applying for a grant, permit, or contract, or neglects to agree with the grant, agreement, or permit terms).
- Urban areas should restrict the term of licenses and allow a decent period (for example 6 a year) and require all organizations to re-apply for every restoration. Contracts created as the aftereffect of serious offering cycles might have a more extended span. Organizations should know that urban communities might refresh license terms over the long run.
- Urban areas ought to expect that administrators give composed notice, no less than 14 days before stopping tasks, assuming they are done willing or ready to offer support in the city.